Friday, 9 August 2013

I got her back! Oh no, she's gone again!

Woof, hello folks!
Eve is back from Paris (Pareeeee)!
Whilst she ate her lunch, I really could not leave her alone.
You see, it was her birthday when she was gone, so I hadn't had a chance to give her something....


Woof, surprise Eve!!!
Yup, I made her a card all by myself. I'm just that clever! (no I'm not, by the time I'd finished, my paws were covered in stickers)

And then, Eve took out a present for me!

I got a bowl from Disneyland! Woof!
Now, I personally don't know any of the dogs on this thing,
but don't tell her that...
This is actually the only thing she bought in France,
she's quite strange!
It was all very lovely, and I kept insisting on kissing Eve, but when I had a look at her photos, I found something very upsetting.

At her hotel... a dog!!!
(It's a bittie unclear) At Versailles, in the gardens and at the front,
there were dogs!
And at Orly... a dog!
(it's a Police dog, but there were normal dogs too)

Now, really this is just unacceptable, Eve. Your people told me that there would be no dogs allowed where you were going. Explain yourself!!

I know, they told me that too, Pippa, I would have taken you but-

And who is this handsome French police dog you've made friends with?

Haha, that's Elliot, he was really funny-

I don't like him.

I didn't think you would Pippa.


But then we went outside and did agility,
and I completely forgot about my little grump.
Woof!
We played with bubbles too, but I was a bit unsure, to be
honest.
And then we played with the ball,
and I got so excited, I forgot about my tunnel!
Woof, give me that back, you!

I was so happy to see Eve back, but then she told me she's going away again!!

Woof?!

She's taking the ferry from here up to Orkney with Guides, and staying there for like a week!

And I only just got her back...

I think I'll go down to the harbour and wave her off. Yes, that's a good idea, indeed, Pippa.

Oh dear, I'm woofing to myself.

Bye for now,
Pippa :) wuf wuf

22 comments:

  1. You were royally ripped off with that trip to FRANCE! No dogs allowed. REALLY!!! Grrrrrr. At least you got a souvenir....

    Now personally, we think the Guides NEED a guard dog and you'd fit the bill beautifully.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Belated Happy Birthday to Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are back together

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dogs allowed......hmmm we smell a fib there Pippa. Scandalous Eve is off again. Maybe you could hide in her luggage? Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh weet Pippa
    How totally unfaiw. Yo be left again aftew such a luvly weoonion..sheeesh..ouw peeps awe wunning awound much too much. I cewtainly hope thewe won't be any cheating on yoo wif othew doggies this time
    Soochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BELATED BIRFDAY TO EVE....

    We agree with you Pippa... that leaving you behind is just WRONG...

    BUTT you DID get a COOL BOWL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should just sneak in her suitcase and SURPRISE her really big....we loves that bowl she brought you back.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Eve we hope you had a fabulous birthday in Paris.
    Pippa mom loves your bowl. Lady and the Tramp was one of her favorite movies as a child. She especially love the spaghetti scene...when they both are eating the same piece of spaghetti and give each other kisses.
    hugs madi and thanks for the beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Eve comes home, after playing with foreign doggies, and then decides she is leaving you again?!? WTD Pippa?? Maybe you should sneak into her luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari Om
    OMD I nearly choked on your line "I don't like him" !!! Don't blame you - far too handsome for a furrin dog. Totally understand your miffedness about not getting to go either place... but my dear wee furriend, consider this - do you REALLY want to go swanning about the oceanous parts in order to reach other shores? Deep water, Pippa. Very deep water. Rather you keep Eve's pillow warm and think up ways to exhaust her with the agility on her return~! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Dog, how could she cheat on you, BOL!
    At least you got a nice new dish.
    We love your card, very creative!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traitor through and through.. Bawahhwahwhaa love all your photo's Pippa. Can't believe she'z off again, you can always come down South for a holiday wiff me :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leaving again????? How could she. Maybe you should stow a way in her bag and surprise her when she gets there.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, thats just not right, could have taken you but didn't, then brings you a gift to make up then goes off again, call the cops! Stop the nonsense!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's leaving you AGAIN?? Even after you did your agility so good??? NOT fair!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well Pippa, at least Eve didn't try that "I only took pictures of dogs because I was missing you so much" line. Or did she?
    You got a nice bowl out of the deal anyway.
    Now who said pups weren't allowed at guide camp?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, that's pretty rude to leave you and claim that dogs weren't allowed - and then come back with doggy photos. Did she smell of other dogs too? And leaving again so soon! The bowl is pretty cool... but I'm thinking it was bought because she had a guilty conscience. (There's probably an angle here for milking a lot of treats out of her!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD!! She went to Paris WITHOUT you, and all she brought you back was a 'stinkin' bowl'???? Oh, the nerves!!! (hehehe, just kiddin'...it's REALLY cool!!) Butts, I thinks she should have at least brought you a croissant or somethin'!! Just sayin'....
    Oh, I loves the bubbles Pippa!! I have my own bubble machine and use it at least twice a day!! they are so funs!!
    You better keep your eye on Eve Pippa.....she's gonna be gone a whole week, you gotta get all your 'Eve' time in you can!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats a pawsome bowl with all the cartoon doggies on it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't believe that Eve had the gall to cheat on you with other dogs on her trip. And then show you the photos! bol Love your new bowl.

    Sorry she's gone again. She'll be back before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pippa - you need to keep that Eve on a tight lead. All this mucking around with strange foreign dogs. Goodness knows where it will all end. Put your paw down Pippa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday Eve. Why I know none of those dogs could ever take your place in her heart Pippa. Why Eve brought you that magnificent bowl back. You are so fast at your agility.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday, Eve! The card you made for Ever is really woofly lovely. This coming Sunday is daddy's birthday so we could have made something like that but well...we already bought a pretty Snoopy card for him. Yoour Disney bowl is cute, too. What a lucky Sheltie you are...
    We love your agility video, Pippa! Love Coco and Silky

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!