Sunday, 21 April 2013

Spring-ing on Sun-day!

Hello Folks!

Sorry for my short absence, Eve, my assistant, has gone back to school and so couldn't help my bloggy! (whine whine)

Meanwhile, I've been running about chasing my ball and barking at people, so it's all good! Woof!

Today, she popped by, and the sun came out!

We had a great time springing around and practising my jumps!
It makes me very happy!

The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray...

Ooooh, I can't woofy wait!

Today, we are just doing two. I'm almost ready to try three though!
Here is a video of our warm up/zoomies!
(Sorry for the filming issue, you will maybe have to tilt your head)


Let's get started! Woof!
Now, unfortunately, silly Eve did not take many pictures of my agility today! But I suppose we were working rather hard at getting it right.
Here is one alright video that she managed to get with the camera on the ground...



My smiley face turns into a serious face when I'm jumping!
Thankfully, my water is outside. Woof!
BUT, somedoggy has made a mess around it...
Eve nipped inside to get some food to play my snorkelling game. 

Where is she? Woof.
So, she came back, and we played the snorkelling game!!! 
It is very fun. You should try it.
You might see the bubbles I blow near the end of the video...


Oh, I love the sun! Woof!
Thanks for visiting today!
Is it sunny where YOU are?
What did YOU get up to?

Bye for now,
Pippa :) wuf wuf

21 comments:

  1. Hi Pippa - very pleased to see you back. yes the sun man has his hat on in Ayrshire too! Chores here I'm afraid with cutting lawns and all - jumping over fences looks like much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Pippa,
    we had no sun today until I saw you on your blog, smiling and jumping and snorkelling! That made so much fun for us!
    Thank you!
    Love
    Arno

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa we have to say those were some mega zooms. We can see you are enjoying your sun. Have a serene Sunday now and rest up as tomorrow it is Mischief Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you sure know how to zoom around! The sun can sure energize us. I love it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pippa isn't it just great finally to see some sunshine. And I am so impressed by your superfast zoomies and your jumping skills. I went for a walk round Tyrebagger Hill today, but a certain person forgot to take her camera.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pippa youz so good at that jumping fences..Mum got me a hulu hoop and I just don't get it..BOL We had sun in the South East, it was wonderful xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those were some great zoomies Pippa!! You are very good at those jumps! I thinks your ready to do three, too! You are very good at em' Pippa.
    I do likes your snorkle game! I do like a wet snooter....BOL
    I really enjoyed your videos! Keep em' comin'
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like fun Pippa! Glad you had such nice sunshinie weather to play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so happy the sun has come out for you and you can get out! What a great day you have.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    SHE took a video of Roxy running 'uphill' like that, too. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, love love love the last third picture of you; it's so beautiful!

    So glad you'd a lovely day and it seems you had lots of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey thanks for joining Max's blog! We are following you too and listed you on the right sidebar too! It was a beautiful day here in Houston! Hung out with my 83 year old Dad and Max had his ever-present electric blanket to sit on...life is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa, look at you zoom,zoom, zoom - we love doing zoomies too. You had such a pretty day. It was nice here too and we got to go for two long walks. But we hear there is more rain on the way.

    Lightning is a very strange pup, he is afraid of the oddest things. He actually did pretty well with that silly wind-up chick.

    Woos - Phantom,Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pippa, you are funny...love your zoomies and what a good jumper you are!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's great to see a bit of sun for a change and lovely to watch you enjoying it Pippa!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's sunny here but I sure didn't have any zoomies like you did! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done, Pip, you are a clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Pippa!
    I love your video! You are such a lovely girl and you look noble when you jump!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Pippa - you are very athletic! Glad you have been able to enjoy some agility in the sun at last - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Pippa,
    You are so cute, an awesome jumper and your zoomies are amazing!!! I have never seen a dog snorkle and I must say that is very cool. You are a very talented pup!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are like lighting jumping those agility sticks. You look so beautiful today. You got sun in Scotland and I got the dreary weather now.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!