Sunday, 3 March 2013

Unicycling, Driving and Footballing!

Hi folks!

Today I went to Grace and Eve's house!

Here I am at the gate into their garden.
They walked me here earlier, because it was such a beautiful day!

It's not normal to have sunny weather like this in Scotland, but I love it anyway, as you can tell by my smilie face!



Eve has taken out balls for us to play with!

Remember this?

And this?

Well, I've grown now! (It's exactly the same ball.)

Proud moment!

FOOTBALL!

No, you may not have it! Woof!

Tennis ball! Oh, and I don't like the rugby ball.

Using my nose to dribble the ball...

It should say Pippa on it, not Eve. Woof!

Their mum made  seedy-buns, it is rising in the conservatory!

Cheeeeeeeeese! Woof!

We are going to the Little Park now on their street.

Look what Eve has brought with her!!!!

I want a shot at it! Woof!

Time to go home now, so I will drive!

I will go straight on here, then take a left turn, I think...

Just joking! I'm not driving - I'm on the wrong side!

Home again! Whine. Och well!

I will leave you with a short-ish video of me playing football! The garden is quite small, so we can't kick the ball as far as we'd like to.


I hope every one of you had just as great a day as I did!

What did you get up to? I'd love to hear!

Have a woofy week!
Bye bye!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

18 comments:

  1. What a fun day you had. Pawsome ball action Pippa. We chillaxed today. Tomorrow squirrel hunting resumes. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Pippa, I am not sure which is worse, a unicycle or a bicycle. At least it seems you get to accompany Eve on her unicycle!

    Gail and I were totally deceived into thinking that you were driving. We were about to head out and search the Aberdeen streets for a vehicle with a beautiful sheltie at the wheel. (You are looking exceptionally handsome in that 'proud moment' photo).

    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure you were not driving? It sure looks like you had a stellar day. I love your happy smile.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the sun before it hides again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly didn't let that sunny day go to waste! What a lovely play in the garden.

    You were such an adorable pup. Made us smile.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very fast with the ball action! Looks like a wonderful day too! It is rainy here today and of course that makes it all the better to bake mud pies for our pawrents.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you had fun didn't you and a sunny day in scotland is always a good day....how coll Eve rides a unicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear Pippa,
    you had a lot of fun by best weather indeed! We had a sunny day too. At last! We thought we never see the sun again! It was a very dark winter this one! I love to play ball too, but I can't drive a car either!
    Love
    Arno

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pippa that looked like a great day!! I love to play with balls in the yard too!
    hugs
    Greta, Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you're a good footballer, Pippa. Beckett likes Frisbee best. Keltic just likes to steal the toys and have others chase him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. when we lived in germany it was usually more cloudy than sunny....we missed the sun! looks like you were having a grand time!
    stella rose and maggie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pippa, you are so darned cute! What lovely sun puddles you had to play in! Just lovely.
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes nice the was sun out!Looks like you had loads of fun! Ellie loves playing football too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pippa, great that you had some sunshine!!! She used to live in Scotland and She said sunshine wasn't as plentiful as it is in Australia - so, well done you, making the most of it!!!!

    woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have my own balls but I don't have any seedy-buns. I love the smell of dough rising.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi, because now I found you!! Love all your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!