Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sing-a-long with Pippa: Winter wonderland!

Sleigh bells ring
Are you listening?
In the lane
snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're barking tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland!

Gone away
Is the bluebird
Here to stay
is a new bird
He sings a love song
And I woof along
Walking in a winter wonderland!
WOOF!



Hi folks!

Confused???
Well you should be!

What's happened to that glorious weather we've had over the past fortnight?
Has Pippa gone mad?
Why is she singing Christmas songs?
Woof?

Well, I woke up this morning and there was snow!!!
I mean, for goodness sake! I liked that sunshine last week!

Och well, I'll let it off because I LOVE SNOW! WOOF!



Eve came round and we played together!

This is a video:

And so is this:

And here are some photographs!

Hoorah! Snow! Woof!


Let's play!

Someone's made a fine snowman!

We had to go into the separate bit because Bobby is outside again!

The snow is deeper here, but I can still eat grass!!!

Fun, fun, woof, fun!

We are leaving no snow untouched now, woof!!

Having a good sniff around...

Haha, I got snow on my nose!

Yay! That was right good fun! Woof!

I hope everyone had a really good day! (without too much snow!)
What did you get up to?

I'm away to watch the Pastoral group in Crufts on the telly! Look at these two shelties!

(Sorry claire!)
Maybe I will do that one day!

Have you watched Crufts this weekend? Woof?

From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

22 comments:

  1. So I gotta know...did ya find your ball? Enjoy your snow Pippa, looks like you are off on a good start.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa snow much fun and we too want to know did you get your ball???? Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great singing! Can't believe that the snow seems to just keep coming in some parts of the world. Maybe we'll get snow this winter....for the first time ever.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew that was fun, I love the snow also, but ours is over Now its time for Thunderstorms and Tornados.

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Pippa,
    They say we get snow again tomorrow, it makes my mom unhappy, but I love snow very much, like you do! Today we had sunshine and rain alternated all the time! It was funny for me, but rain was no fun for mom!
    Have a lot of fun with the snow!
    Nice regards
    Arno

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have just a little snow right now. Does the grass taste better in the snow? I bet it has a nice crunch, I will try it when I can.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow snow snow ---- I have never played in it but everybody sure seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our snow is all gone!! We are supposed to have spring like temps this week. We are very happy about that. But it looks like you had a great time in your snow
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey if you singing christmas songs then that means santa is on his way with presents for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pippa, sunshine is great but I love snow too - it's so much fun!!! It looks like you had a great time - we love the photographs! She watched the terrier group in Crufts on Youtube the other night and said it was great but I"m still her favourite terrier (but of course!).

    Hope that the snow doesn't last for too much longer even if you do like it as sunshine is great stuff!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fresh snow is always nice, especially when you know it will melt in a few days. We watched agility at Crufts, the internet is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had one day of crazy snow last week. Some places near us got a foot of snow in one day. Lucky for us, it warmed up and melted all the next day. Ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You gotta love getting and playing in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pippa,
    Well I too was surprised at all the snow. Fun though, eh! I do believe you left no flake untrod on in your little patch of ground there.
    What did I do this weekend? Well, as you'll see if you read my latest post, we had a very exciting event here on my street in Ferryhill, while Gail was away in Nottingham for the weekend.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS I do believe, if I put my paw to my ear, I can hear you singing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. More snow crazy weather! Looks like you had a fun! Yes I watched the Pastrol group, wee blue merle Sheltie reserve yeah! Yes so those two cutie in the backgroud! Oh poor Claire what a picture LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you scared me for a moment...thought it was December all over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pippa, I'z got my own SNOW in the UK today :) I'm not letting anyone steal eifer :)Loved the video's xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  18. So you've already started your 2013 Christmas caroling? Neat. Christmas will be here before you can say woof, woof. Glad you got to enjoy some more snow play time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bet you made some yellow snow. I got fresh snow over night and I did not want to go out this morning.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woof!! It looks very cold there. It has been woofly cold here, too and we've had a bit of snow. Silky and I love snow but mummy keeps saying it is too cold. It's spring so it should be warmer.
    We watched the crufts on telly. That blue merle boy was cute, wasn't he? Love Coco and Silky

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, fine minds think alike! Snow is a wonderful thing! And we have plenty of it! Thanks for visiting me in Alaska! Keep enjoying that wonderful white stuff!
    Your friend Ryker!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!