Sunday, 17 February 2013

Sing-a-long with Pippa: Beside the seaside!

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside
I do like to be beside the sea!
I do like to stroll upon the 
Prom, prom, prom
Where the brass bands play
Tiddely om pom pom!

So just let me be beside the sea side
I'll be beside myself with glee!
And there's lots of dogs beside
I should like to be beside
Beside the sea side
Beside the sea!
WOOF!






Well, good afternoon folks!

As you can probably tell, I went to the beach today!
Again!
I'm on a roll, two times in a fortnight, woof!

Anyways, would you like to see my pictures?
Well, would you?

Here they are...

Notice my happy tail!

I see water!

Oooh, I smell the salty water...

Water!!!!

Will I take a dip? Maybe just a bit...

EVE! It was wet!!!
Think I'll just follow Grace...

No, I am NOT a scaredy cat of water! I can prove it...

...by running through this puddle!

Ha ha! Watch me go!

I don't understand, I can't bite the water!

I see children playing football, let me off the lead please!

Yes, hello. I am quite fine walking by myself, thank you very much.

Will I go in?

No, I'll just have a good sniff around here!

And a quick trip into Fittie, can I please live here?

This is nice, isn't it?
They've nipped into town to get coffee.
I'll just lie down in the middle of the pavement and wait. Eve, aren't you lying down?
And we are home! Play with me!
Play with me, I say!
Don't hold the ball above my head! I can't see it!
Such fun!
And here are some videos...


I was getting a little tired now!
It takes a lot to tire ME out!

I like to spin as I wait for the ball...



I will just lie down, I think, you have tired me out Eve!

Phew-woof!
And, time to sleep!

Weesht whilst I sleep!
But not before some artistic photography! And posing...


Oh, and also,
Today I developed my people-skills!

Eve and Grace's human-people were reading the menu of Jamie Olivers new restaurant up here (proud moment).

So I decided to speak to a posh looking lady with her daughter.
The lady loved me so much and I got petted for ages!

Just as I was away to jump up on her, I realised that it would be more impressive (and lovely) to sit down perfectly and give her my paw, in a very "how-do-you-do?" sort of way!!

Woof!

What did you get up to today?

From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

P.S. We have visiters so I am enjoying running around and barking at them!

18 comments:

  1. Hey Pippa, you are a very lucky dog! I must stay here in wet snow and you go to the beach! That's great! You are so lovely!
    Nice regards
    Arno

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day out Pippa. Would it be unmanly of me to confess that I find waves quite scary? But you know what else? Sometimes I drink seawater and Gail is going yuk yuk yuk Bertie you shouldn't be drinking that it's all salty, but it doesn't bother me.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail is telling me I could take some lessons from you in developing 'people skills'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa,
    It looks like you had a most glowious Day by the sea, and such polite and wondewful behaviow wif the hoomans. I think yoo'we not only bootiful, but vewy clevew.
    Did you evew get a chance to see youwself in my House of Miwwows at the ciwcus this weekend?
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxy always jumps. She thinks everyone wants to be kissed. She has no manners. We think your beach looks like so much fun. One day, maybe we'll be able to get to a real beach.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen the ocean or sea waters in the furs. It looks like fun fun fun. Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have been to the beach and would love to play with you on the beach. But right now all we have is snow. What a nice proper greet you did! We are working on that!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  7. We luv your beach poem and pictures. The ocean is so inspiring!
    So, what is on the menu at Jamie Oliver's place? Inquiring terriers need to know :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to the beach yesterday, its such fun, isn't it ?? It's my best place :) You look like you had such a funtastic day :) Big hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Pippa, the beach looks very nice and I can see you love it. Silky and I love the beach, too but we have to travel to get there. By the way, daddy was singing along with you many~~~~~times. Love Coco

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pawsome weekend you had Pippa. Love your idea of an out stretched paw as a howdy. Clever you. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pippa! Love how you spun around waiting for the ball. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a fun packed day oot :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah - a stroll along the beach - how perfect is that. You had yourself a wonderful weekend - that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bet you do need a nap after such a fun-filled active day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my favorite was the very last photo........the lighting and profile are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Pippa.... this was a super post..

    now you asked about MY blog and mom and stuffs... I try my bestest to Keep MOM way far away from MY Yaptop computer and MY Blog... She would just muck it all up and stuffs.
    She has a NECKLACE with MY name on it... Not Ernie's though... and she has some Tee Shirts and Sweat Shirts with OUR PICTURES and OUR NAMES on them...
    We mostly just try to keep her in the KITCHEN... cookering fur us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Pippa. Pop on over to my bloggie….. I have something for you. http://ranger-scottie.blogspot.com/
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!