Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Finally, snow photos!

Eve came around at lunch today because she had a packed lunch and wanted to eat it with me. (Grace wasn't there because earlier she had been sick in a corridor in school)

When Eve came in, I did the usual - decorating her school blazer with doggie hair. She was telling me that the paths were very icy and slippy!

Actually, before she came in I also had been sick because I'd had a "who can eat their dinner the fastest" race with Meece the cat. I ended up throwing-up a whole lump of my lamb and rice goo.

Eve ate her sandwich, then we went outside to play in the snow! We had to be quick though because Eve's school was having a short lunch so they could close early later on.

We tried to get some nice photos of me but I couldn't stop barking!
First there was a lady with a pram, who I sort of creeped out, then there was a scottie called Bobby barking at the window.

So here are the pics...
                     Woof! -->

                                  <-- I can hear barking!

   My paws are rather chilly! -->

                      <-- This snow is rather chilly too!

                         <-- I think I blinked there!

And here are a couple of videos. The first one is me just lying and barking a bit. It's very short.
The second one is Eve trying to get me to play and run around!





I'm really sorry the second one is sidey ways, I just couldn't fix it!

Hope you liked these!

Happy Tuesday!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

11 comments:

  1. Woo hoo - snow day - time to play. Lucky you to have some of the cold stuff to play in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in the snow Pippa and have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Mollly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to play in the snow. Much better than the weeklong rain we've had here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we will be getting snow by the weekend :)
    I don't mind seeing a video on its side but I have to say your Mom sounds out of breath
    Have fun in the snow
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got new snow today too! Isn't it fun? Then when it melts there are all sorts of new smells unearthed.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Pippa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snow photos Pippa. But it is a bit cold on the paws isn't it?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS My 'disco lights' came from 'Pet Comforts' on Seafield Road - one of our favourite shops too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snow looks quite used with all those paw marks. It was nice hearing your voice.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had tons of fun in the snow!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow be very exciting doesn't it! Glad you had fun!
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful in any kind of weather, I'm sure, but the snow compliments your fur quite well, if I do say so myself!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for pawticipating in the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest! Your caption did not arrive late at all and we appreciate your funny caption!
    We are returning the favor by following your blog! We are your 16th follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohai Pippa! Glad you enjoying the white stuff so much! Your videos are amazing along with your cute voice :)

    Jarred
    Wicker Crates

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!