Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Walkies with friends, starring Fyvie, Poppy, Elvis and me

Hello everybody!
Last night, mother got a phone call. Guess who it was? It was E!!!
E asked to speak to me, so mother held the phone up to my ear and I listened to E. She told me that my blog has had lots of views and lots of lovely comments! I woofed and wagged my tail.
 Then she told me that I would go for walkies with her tomorrow (which is today). I was so woofly excited, I started looking around for E, but she wasn't in the living room. It's strange how I heard her voice coming from the phone yet I couldn't see her...

So, this morning, at 10 o'clock, E came round. It had been raining earlier and the grass was all muddy, but the sun was shining and I was very happy! Except, I had to put on the dreaded coat...

We began to walk. I was bouncing through all of the leaf piles with joy. Look! I had my smiley face on today!


We were just walking down the road to the park, when I stopped on a little hill and did a few little rabbit droppings. Before E got the chance to pick them up, they started to roll down the hill. E had to chase them to pick them up! Woof! I thought it was very funny!
Just before we got into the park, someone called E's name. It was her friend from school, Katherine! And she was walking her doggie, Fyvie! Fyvie is a westie, he is about 2 weeks younger than me. I have met him before and was happy to see him again! Here is a picture of him...

He is a big boy is he? He is very playful too!
We went into the park and E let me off the lead. I was a very good girl and didn't run away!
Katherine gave me a treat, which was yummy. E had only brought some of my usual kibble food. She tried to give it to me but I spat it out.
E threw the ball for me. I started to chase it but Fyvie over took me! He is very speedy! I could only see a little white blur chasing after MY ball. Doesn't he know that ladies always go first?


We played around for a bit and the sun started to come out, which made the leaves look very pretty and orange!

Then, along came E and Katherine's other friend, Lauren! And she had her two doggies, Elvis and Poppy!
This is Elvis...


He looks very mad. He is a two year old pug! I have met him three times now. I can still remember the first time - E had to drag me along the pavement because I was petrified of him! Elvis is very outgoing and funny!
Elvis lives with Poppy...

She is very cute!
She looks like me! Poppy is a MINIATURE SHELTIE. She is four years old. She is very shy and won't speak to anyone except Lauren. This is me with Poppy so that you have an idea of how small she is.


I am the one on the right. It's weird to know someone who's older but smaller than you!

We were all having lots of fun. Elvis was chasing his ball but he kept going the wrong way. Fyvie was chasing all the other doggies who were out for walks, or Elvis or me. Poppy was staying next to Lauren. And I was chasing my own ball and sometimes sniffing around everyone else.

And then, along came Maggie! Maggie is one of the dogs that I ALWAYS see when out walking in the park. I have met her lots of times, she is very nice!


 Maggie stopped by and played with us for a while until she had to go away with her owner.
This is me and Fyvie saying a doggie goodbye to Maggie.


After playing, it was time for Fyvie and Katherine to say bye-bye. It was somewhat quieter without Fyvie...

Me and Elvis and Poppy sniffed around each other for a while until it was time for them to go aswell.
Bye bye Poppy! Bye bye Elvis! Bye bye Lauren!


Now it was time for quality Pippa and E time! Woof!
Me and E went all the way around the park playing with the ball lots and lots and lots! I'm getting better at catching it when it's off the ground now! Sometimes though, I lost the ball in the leaves because it's orange, oops! Click on this video to watch it...
video

We took lots of lovely photos of me in the leaves...




And with the big yellow tree!


E decided that after 1/2 an hour of playing with the ball, it was time to go.
When we walked, I kept looking up at E and smiling because I was happy!

We got home I had to get cleaned with the towel because I was very wet.
But I still had heaps of energy in me! Even after chasing the ball for an hour!
So E filled up my kong with a broken up green doggie stick.


I got all the bits out but left them on the floor. I have a sweet tooth habit that I need to get out of, that is why I sometimes don't eat my doggie treats... E is very disappointed with me when I do this.

Oh! Have I ever mentioned to you that I live with a cat?


That is me with the cat, Meece. Meece is 17 years old, she is ancient! I get annoyed because she won't play with me. She doesn't really do much, but she keeps me company!

Thanks for visiting!
Please comment and subscribe!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf
P.S. Please do the poll at the side of the page!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out to be a huge social gathering. We love to meet other dogs that we can play with! Bet you can't wait to do that again.

    We thought all Shelties were miniature...so you learn something everyday.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pippa, it's been a while since we visited - She has been very busy and I've been a bit poorly but we are finally getting back into the swing of it all. That is some gathering you had and I'm glad to see that you have a Westie friend!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!