Monday, 12 November 2012

Past photos and videos!

I was just having a quick look at G's phone. I realised that there are lots of photos and videos which may interest you doggies out there so here they are!


This is me at the beach in summer 2012...


This a video...

And here's me when I was about 6 months old...

 I don't have as much fuzzy hair!

Here is the photo that was taken by G which is mentioned in my blog post "Learning to pose".



I like them all! G is very good at taking pictures is she? :)
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

3 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to live near a beach. We went to the beach this summer and the boys had lots of fun running and playing but not swimming ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos. I haven't been to the beach for AGES, Something to do with the fact that last time I chased and frightened a little girl and Gail was very very very cross with me. Perhaps I'll get to go down there again in Winter when there's less danger of encountering little people running around and waving their arms in that that "do come and chase me" way they have....
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top photos...of course the subject is beautiful. Full marks to G.

    SHE threw out the connection of her phone to the computer, so we can't get any pictures off our phone!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella 7 Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!